Sonntag, 1. August 2010

My Digital Panoramas 2010

Fact 1: The market for panoramic prints is flat, you get average panoramic images everywhere and less customers are willing to pay a few hundred dollars for a large print (mounted or framed).
Fact 2: Same applies to virtual tours. I stick to existing customers but dont pursue actively new markets. It is not worth competing with 5$ per spot flatrate competition.

Conclusion: I do panoramic images for myself, continue to produce large prints for our house or anyone interested.

Plans: I just go through some unprocessed image material that accumulated over the last 2 years and finish some old projects. I have a Nodal-Ninja panorama-head that fits perfect to my Mamiya ZD to create outstanding resolution with few images. Guess I will restart posting here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen