Mittwoch, 10. September 2008

New Panorama Engine on the way

For quite some time panorama photographers already working on multirow panoramas with highres equipment and/or large computing setups to process the huge amount of images/data (check out the Harlem 13 Gigapixel Panorama at link). If you do a manual multirow you are challenged, if your go for more than 3 rows because I find it not easy to manually adjust the (panoramic) head accordingly. There are a number of automated solutions out there, most of them in beta state or homebrew stuff. If you followed the Gigapan (link) project you saw their prototype more than one year ago. Finally they ship the first batch of panoheads. Since I am registred as beta user, I ordered (its not free) my tripod head today. Looking forward to work with it. I will keep you updated.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen